28th Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel
The packages are available during the “Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel week” (July 6th, 2014) for a minimum stay of 4 days for the Classic offers and 7 days for the Exclusive offers.
For both offers, Classic and Exclusive, special holiday programs are available, one for the participants with guaranteed entry to the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel and one for non-participants with guided excursions around the Dolomites during their stay.
In addition to the selected accommodations, below you will find what is included in every package-offer for the 28th edition:
-for participant athletes-
- Guaranteed entry and starting place in the 3rd group at the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel (or previous group based on the riding times in the previous editions)
- Official 2014 edition cycling shorts
- Participation in the guided cycling excursions during Cyclists Week.
- Special Holimites Souvenir
-for accompanying persons-
- Four guided excursions to choose under a list of 12 organized by the tourist board Alta Badia.
- MountainPass Alta Badia Weekend that gives users the possibility for unlimited usage (3 days out of 4) of the open lift facilities in Alta Badia and all of the local bus lines in the South Tyrolean Dolomites area.
- Round trip transfer for guest’s accommodated in towns outside of Corvara, to watch the arrival of the participants. Transfer start at approximately 7.30 AM and return when the roads reopen at approximately 4.30 PM.
All services for accompanying persons of the CLASSIC offer are optional and can be removed at the moment of the on-line booking.
In addition to the services listed in the Classic offer, the participants athletes at the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel that book the EXCLUSIVE offer will have these additional benefits:
- A starting spot in the 1st group for the first 30 confirmed participants, or a spot in the 2nd starting group for all others
- Priority bike-repair service available from Tuesday to Saturday. Our Exclusive guests will avoid bike repair service lines.
- Special limited Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel gadget
- Mountain Pass Alta Badia “Week” that gives users the possibility for unlimited usage (5 days out of 7) of the open lift facilities in Alta Badia and all of the local bus lines in the South Tyrolean Dolomites area.
The accompanying guests of the Exclusive offer will have access to the same services listed in the Classic offer with the addition of the Mountain Pass valid for 5 days out of 7.
Please note: these offers don’t include beverages, local tax (starting 0,70€ to 1,30€ per person and day depending on the booked accommodation) or other purchases and services not mentioned above.