starting 1.690,00 €
Guided tour 2017
July 22nd to 29th
- approx. 115 km (71 miles)
- approx. +6.500 m (21300 feet) e.g.; -7.000 m (23000 feet) e.l.
- 5 stages
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Organization of all the logistics that includes the bookings in all huts/hotels
- Accommodation with half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Lunch in mountain huts (starter or main dish)
- Non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- Assigned guides will a accompany running groups from the date of arrival to the date of departure.
- Baggage transfers from hut to hut
- Venice Airport roundtrip transfer
- Special Holimites Trail Running souvenir
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Beverages and anything not mentioned under the heading "Included in the price"
- Cancellation insurance
- Extra days: 80,00 euro per person and day
- Single accomodation: 100,00 euro (only available in hotels and not in huts)
- Roundtrip transfer from the airport (prices will be calculated based on the arrival and departure airport). Contact us with your travel details for an accurate estimate
- July / mid season: +75,00 euro per person
August/ high season: +115,00 euro per person
Upon request, we’ll organize this trail running offer specifically for you during your requested dates. Write to us and we will send you a customized offer.
Alta Via 2
From hut to hut on the Dolomites Altavia 2
A new challenge awaits you. With the great success of Alta Via 1, we've prepared another fabulous trail running adventure for all of you running fans. The Alta Via 2 is about 115 km (71 miles) and covers over 6.500 meters (21300 feet) elevation gain throughout 5 running stages.
Guides will accompany you from Passo delle Erbe to Col di Prà. Each evening you'll be hosted in a comfortable hut where you can relish some authentic, delicious Italian meals. Your baggage will also be transferred for you daily by Holimites so you are free to run with minimal weight and worry. Let Holimites amaze you one more time. We promise you a truly unforgettable holiday in the Dolomites.
Length 7 nights
Saturday: Arrival day. Meet and Greet in Badia and briefing by one of our guides immediately following dinner. Overnight stay in a Hotel
Sunday: Warm up run, visiting the most panoramic spots of Alta Badia. Dinner and overnight stay in the booked Hotel
Monday: 1st Stage approx. 24,5 km (15,2 miles) with +1.600 m
(5250 feet) e. g.; -1.400 m (4600 feet) e.l. Transfer to the Erbe Pass and begin trail running. We will end the run at the Gardena Pass. Dinner and overnight stay in a Hut
Tuesday: 2nd Stage approx. 27,5 km (17 miles) with +1.350 m
(4400 feet) e. g.; -1.450 m (4800 feet) e.l. From Gardena Pass to Fedaia Pass. Dinner and overnight stay in a Hut
Wednesday: 3rd Stage approx. 18,5 km (11,5 miles) with +1.250 m
(4100 feet) e. g.; -1.300 m (4270 feet) e.l. From the Fedaia Pass to San Pellegrino. Dinner and overnight stay in a Hut
Thursday: 4th Stage approx. 26 km (16 miles) with +1.650 m
(5400 feet) e. g.; -1.050 m (3450 feet) e.l. From the San Pellegrino to the Pale di San Martino. Dinner and overnight stay in a Hut
Friday: 5th Stage approx. 18,5 km (11,5 miles) with +150 m
(490 feet) e. g.; -1.850 m (6100 feet) e.l. From Pale di San Martino to Col di Prà. Transfer back to Alta Badia. Dinner and overnight stay in the booked Hotel