starting 1.080,00 €
*starting 1.580,00 €
Starting mid-June until mid-September
*GUIDED tour 2017
July 05th to 15th SOLD OUT
August 30th to Sepember 09th
- approx. 118 km (74 miles)
- approx. +8100 m (27000 feet) elevation gain
- approx. -9000 m (30000 feet) elevation loss
- 10 or more days (Max: 14)
Included in the price
- Organization of all the logistics that includes the transfers to the starting point and the bookings in all huts
- 9 nights accommodation with Half Board (breakfast + dinner) in all huts
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Belluno
- Detailed maps of your trekking
- Briefing of the tour with a local guide
- Special Holimites Souvenir of your trip
*Included during the Guided tour
- All the services mentioned under the heading “Included in the price”
- Local guide
- Hut to hut baggage transfer
- Lunch in mountain huts (starter or main dish)
- Non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- Baggage transfer from hut to hut
- Venice airport roundtrip transfer
The price does not include
- Beverages, and anything not mentioned under the heading "Included in the price"
- Cancellation insurance
- Each extra day: from 80,00 euro/person/day
- Single room accommodation: +100,00 euro (only available in hotels and not in huts)
- Mid season (July): + 75 euro/person
- High season (August): + 115,00 euro/person
- Via ferrata with a certified UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guide on your last day (quote upon request)
Upon request, we can organize a specialized guide that walks with you during the trekking and baggage transfer
From hut to hut on the Dolomites Alta Via 1
The Dolomites Alta Via “1” starts at the fairy tale-like contours of the Braies Lake and finishes in the quaint city of Belluno.
A total of 118 km will be covered in your walks of approximately 10 days or more. Holimites will take care of all the logistics including booking all of your overnight stays in the huts. Transfer to the Braies Lake, the Alta Via #1 trail head, is included as is a tour briefing with a local guide.
This basic program is based on 10 walking days. Upon request, we can plan and organize your trip for more days.
Length 10 nights
ARRIVAL IN ALTA BADIA:
Meet at the Hotel in Alta Badia for dinner and general briefing with a guide
1st Day: approx. 9,5 km (5,9 miles) with +980 m (3220 feet) e. g.;
-320 m (1050 feet) e. l. Transfer to the start of AltaVia. From Braies Lake to Sennes Natural Park. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
2nd Day: approx. 10,2 km (6,4 miles) with +560 m (1800 feet) e. g.;
-650 m (2100 feet) e. l. From Sennes-Braies Natural Park to Fanes Natural Park. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
3rd Day: approx. 15 km (9,5 miles) with +1.250 m (4100 feet) e. g.;
-570 m (1900 feet) e. l. From Fanes Natural Park to Lagazuoi/Falzarego. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
4th Day: approx. 11,5 km (7,2 miles) with +550 m (1800 feet) e. g.;
-1.100 m (3600 feet) e. l. From Lagazuoi/Falzarego to Nuvolau/Giau. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
5th Day: approx. 13 km (8 miles) with +450 m (1500 feet) e. g.;
-1.000 m (3300 feet) e. l. From Nuvolau/Giau to Passo Staulanza. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
6th Day: approx. 11 km (7 miles) with +950 m (3100 feet) e. g.;
-500 m (1600 feet) e. l. From Passo Staulanza to Civetta. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
7th Day: approx. 16,5 km (10,3 miles) with +1.050 m (3400 feet) e. g.; -1.700 m (5600 feet) e. l. From Civetta to Passo Duran. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
8th Day: approx. 16 km (10 miles) with +1.200 m (3900 feet) e. g.;
-1.100 m (3600 feet) e. l. From Passo Duran to Pian de Fontana. Dinner and overnight stay in hut.
9th Day: approx. 12 km (7,5 miles) with +550 m (1800 feet) e. g.;
-1.700 m (5600 feet) e. l. From Pian de Fontana to the main street of Belluno. Overnight stay in hotel.
10th Day: Departure
*During the guided tour you will return back to Badia by car with overnight stay in hotel with halfboard and final greetings.
Upon request, we will organize your transfer from Belluno to Alta Badia, any city or airport.