Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel
Frequently asked questions
regarding the cancellation of the
Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel
On this page you will find answers to numerous questions you might have regarding the cancellation of the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel. We are regularly updating this page with new information, so please check back if you still have any doubts.
last update on June 11th at 11 am (CET)
- What happens with the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel package (hotel+registration) I bought one through Holimites for the 34th Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel 2020 edition?
The amount paid for the holiday offer will be automatically credited to you in the form of voucher/coupon (article 28 legislative decree 9 - 2nd March 2020) that can be used in the 2021 calendar year. You can use the voucher/coupon to book any package through Holimites (it doesn't necessarily need to be a Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel package).
Aside from MdD-Enel, Holimites organizes a wide range of sports and recreational packages in the Dolomites. What is more, we are also a travel agency, therefore, we can offer you travel packages abroad. Furthermore, you can transfer the voucher/coupon to other people. The Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel package for the 2020 edition is to be considered canceled.
- Do I have the possibility to “freeze” my booking to the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel 2021?
No, unfortunately it is not possible to reschedule your reservation for the 2021 date. You will be able to buy a Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel package (hotel+ registration) for 2021 during the priority sale. It will be a completely new reservation, for which you will have priority access and the guaranteed entry to the event if you decide to use your voucher/coupon for this event.
- The official announcement of the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel states that registrations are kept valid for 2021. Why do those who have purchased a package through Holimites have to rebook?
We have considered the option of moving all bookings to 2021 (1 to 1). But as it is a holiday package that includes multiple services from different providers, it becomes more complicated, if not impossible. All the individual factors and services (available accommodation facilities, number of rooms and prices - to list just a few), should remain exactly the same to guarantee the service. This is something we cannot guarantee at the moment. For this reason, the voucher/coupon and the new booking option (with priority access and therefore with the guarantee to get the starting place) is the only solution available. In the coming months we will take this situation to heart, we will contact every single hotel and try to get the same conditions. Holimites guests will then get an update of the situation.
- When I'll be able to rebook, the names of the guests joining my group must be the same as the original booking?
No, as this will be an "open" voucher/coupon the names of the components of the group have not to be the same.
- My package also includes Holimites travel insurance. What happens to the amount I paid for insurance?
The paid amount for the insurance of your Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel package will be automatically credited to your voucher/coupon. You can make free use of it, buying a new travel insurance or use this money for other services offered by Holimites.
- I've already canceled my package. Can I opt for keeping the amount valid for a future reservation?
No. If you already received a refund for the 2020 package, it is not possible to reclaim the reservation.
- What happens if the total amount of my new booking for the year 2021 is less than the current for 2020?
If the total value of the voucher is not used with the new booking, a new voucher with the remaining amount will be issued. This voucher can be used in the 2021 calendar year. You can transfer the voucher to other people.