Policy concerning data collected when you book one of our holiday packages
To complete the hotel and mountain hut booking processes, we are required to forward our customer's identity card information. This information will be registered by the hospitality facility and sent to the corresponding police headquarters.
Telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and information on languages spoken will be shared with the tourist guide employed for the holiday program you have booked. This information is necessary to organize and facilitate program logistics, and in case of an emergency. Our guides are forbidden to use your information for personal purposes or to share this information with other parties.
If you book a holiday program that involves a sports event or similar, additional personal information may be requested. This information will be forwarded to the event organizers. This information is necessary for the event's overall success and for security purposes. For example, the “Maratona dles Dolomites” program requires shirt and shorts size. This information is necessary to order the correct size and to provide its swift delivery once you arrive at the venue.
You can contact us at any time to receive information on how we manage your data. In relation to the processing of personal data in this policy, you may exercise your data subject's rights at any time to:
- Right of access (article 15 Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- Right to rectification of data (article 16 Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- Right to erasure (article 17 Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- Right to restriction of processing (article 18 Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- Right to data portability, in other words, the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance (article 20 Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- Right to object (article 21 Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- The right to withdraw consent, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (article 7, section 3, Regulation EU no. 2016/679);
- Lodge complaints to the Supervisory Authority entrusted to protect the rights in relation to the processing of personal data (article 51 Regulation EU no. 2016/679).
You may exercise your user's data protection rights by sending written communication by certified email (PEC) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by registered mail with return receipt to the following address: Holimites Srl, Str. Damez, 23 – 39036 Badia (BZ).